POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : +am2 performance question Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:12:05 EDT (-0400)
  +am2 performance question (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Jan Dvorak
Subject: +am2 performance question
Date: 26 May 2008 03:00:45
Message: <483a601d$1@news.povray.org>
Hello,
when using +am2 (recursive antialiasing), are the corner samples shared
between their respective pixels, that is, is +am2 as fast as +am1 or is
it four times slower if no antialiasing takes place? Are the edge
samples reused?

--
You know you've been raytracing too long when...
you start thinking up your own "You know you've been raytracing too long

Post a reply to this message