POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:26:24 EDT (-0400)
  FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. (Message 41 to 50 of 70)
From: Randal L  Schwartz
Subject: Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
Date: 10 Feb 2008 12:42:22
Message: <86lk5saetd.fsf@blue.stonehenge.com>

nemesis> nice to see you here, Mr. Schwartz!

It's probably only temporary.  As you might suspect, I have my fingers in far
more pies than I can ever eat in a lifetime already.  I just wanted to see
some of the followup that Dave referenced when we were taping the Smalltalk
podcast yesterday, and respond to any relevant points.

<mer### [at] stonehengecom> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>

> nemesis> nice to see you here, Mr. Schwartz!
>
> As you might suspect, I have my fingers in far
> more pies than I can ever eat in a lifetime already.

That's actually a requirement for using POV-Ray, so welcome to the club :)

--
...Ben Chambers
www.pacificwebguy.com

Post a reply to this message