POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. Server Time
31 Jul 2024 08:31:55 EDT (-0400)
  FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted. (Message 31 to 40 of 70)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: FLOSS Weekly episode is now posted.
Date: 9 Feb 2008 18:05:01
Message: <web.47ae30ee86589f544d8956c0@news.povray.org>
"gregjohn" <pte### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> But of course someone did repeat the slur, for which I'm probably the only one
> in the world who objects to, "Povray is a renderer, not a modeler."

hey!  all of us SDL coders contest that!  ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 9 Feb 2008 19:15:01
Message: <web.47ae415e86589f544d8956c0@news.povray.org>
> Jan Dvorak wrote:
> >
> >>   Windows frontend:   72833   52912
> >>   Unix frontend:       1254     609
> >
> > I feel ashamed for using Windows :-)
>
> Doesn't Windows have stuff like a syntax-highlighting editor that the
> Unix version doesn't?

yes, indeed.  They should've added the source code of vim or emacs as well... ;)

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Date: 9 Feb 2008 21:29:26
Message: <47ae6186@news.povray.org>
nemesis wrote:
> yes, indeed.  They should've added the source code of vim or emacs as well... ;)

Don't tempt me.

Post a reply to this message

From: nemesis
Date: 9 Feb 2008 21:35:01
Message: <web.47ae62b686589f544d8956c0@news.povray.org>
> nemesis wrote:
> > yes, indeed.  They should've added the source code of vim or emacs as well... ;)
>
> Don't tempt me.

I meant add their code size to the statistics... :)

Post a reply to this message