POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray w/ subdivision Server Time
31 Jul 2024 12:20:04 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray w/ subdivision (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: SharkD
Subject: POV-Ray w/ subdivision
Date: 9 Jun 2007 23:25:02
Message: <web.466b6e6eaf2a25577c17c8220@news.povray.org>
I have a couple questions regarding the POV-Ray with Subdivision project
(http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~xwu/Pov-Sub/).

1) Is this program made obsolete by any recent beta versions of POV-Ray 3.7?

2) Is there a way I can add conditional checks to my pov file to check
whether I am running the modified executable?

Post a reply to this message