POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Free Vector Editor exports to POV Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Free Vector Editor exports to POV (Message 1 to 10 of 52)
From: Kirk Andrews
Subject: Free Vector Editor exports to POV
Date: 18 Apr 2007 22:05:02
Message: <web.4626cda3860992f243f28d40@news.povray.org>
I was pretty excited today when I downloaded Inkscape, an open source vector
editor, and found that it exported directly to POV as splines or prisms.  If
you still do your splines by hand like I had been, I definitely recomend
checking it out (not a bad vector editor either, for being free).

-- Kirk

Post a reply to this message