POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray Includes - Organisation Server Time
31 Jul 2024 22:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Includes - Organisation (Message 19 to 28 of 38)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Includes - Organisation
Date: 30 Nov 2006 06:44:58
Message: <456ec43a$1@news.povray.org>
Chris B wrote:
> implies some sort of server-side processing to build the index. I'm not sure
> what options there might be on povray.org for implementing this.

We can do pretty much whatever we need. If it can be done then for the time
being please just assume it would be possible on the server. If it's
something that ends up being a problem (e.g. too much CPU time), we'd still
centralize it on the server but split the processing out to other machines.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message