POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : BIG Newsgroup Spam Problem Server Time
31 Jul 2024 20:22:50 EDT (-0400)
  BIG Newsgroup Spam Problem (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Jim Henderson
Subject: Re: BIG Newsgroup Spam Problem
Date: 19 Nov 2006 14:57:54
Message: <pan.2006.11.19.19.57.47.340995@nospam.com>
On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 16:45:20 +0100, Sven Littkowski wrote:

> Anyone who is posting a thread here, is also automatically adding his e-mail
> address to his/her thread. It would be fine if the e-mail address could be
> altered by some server-side script (PHP or whatever) in order to prevent
> that e-mail search engines of spammers can mis-use the e-mail addresses the
> threads contain.

Why do you think my e-mail address is as it is?

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 19 Nov 2006 16:52:07
Message: <4560d207@news.povray.org>
Hmm, seems I put my hand in a bee nest, ha ha! Well, it looks to me that I
posted unneccessarily. I was just not knowing that it is possible to use an
invalid e-mail address. Well, I am apologizing to all, and thanks for the
many responses (blush, shame)...

Greetings,

Sven

Post a reply to this message

On Sun, 19 Nov 2006 22:50:02 +0100, Sven Littkowski wrote:

> Hmm, seems I put my hand in a bee nest, ha ha!

It happens. ;-)

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Sven Littkowski nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 19/11/2006 16:50:
> Hmm, seems I put my hand in a bee nest, ha ha! Well, it looks to me that I
> posted unneccessarily. I was just not knowing that it is possible to use an
> invalid e-mail address. Well, I am apologizing to all, and thanks for the
> many responses (blush, shame)...

> Greetings,

> Sven

Back in 1997, I did not know AND spam was yet to be a problem. Everybody need to
learn, sometimes, the hard way.

--
Alain
A day for firm decisions!!!!!  Or is it?

Post a reply to this message

"Sven Littkowski" <sve### [at] jamaica-focuscom> schreef in bericht
> Hmm, seems I put my hand in a bee nest, ha ha! Well, it looks to me that I
> posted unneccessarily. I was just not knowing that it is possible to use
> an invalid e-mail address. Well, I am apologizing to all, and thanks for
> the many responses (blush, shame)...

I didn't know either, Sven. So, there are at least two of us :-)

Thomas

Post a reply to this message