POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : typical aa values? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  typical aa values? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: typical aa values?
Date: 28 May 2006 08:04:53
Message: <447991e5@news.povray.org>
Hola,

I'm struggling with trying to get aa to smooth out the jagged edges on some
objects in a scene ....

Was wondering what the most typical aa values would be .... and what about
jitter?

I'm using +am2 +a0.1 +r4 +j .... still seeing some problems with some edges.
One problem I fixed with rotating the object sightly around the Y axis, but
that is not always an option. I've noticed that camera and light source
postion can help too ....

Just curious what most of you find works for you.

Ciao, Jim

Post a reply to this message