POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Missing Links Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:10:17 EDT (-0400)
  Missing Links (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Chris B
Subject: Missing Links
Date: 16 May 2006 06:42:20
Message: <4469ac8c@news.povray.org>
As part of the exercise to update the links within the povray links
collection at  http://www.povray.org/resources/links/  we've been through
the ones that the automatic detection routine detected as potentially broken
and we've managed to locate the content for more than half of the 282 links
reported as broken.

The ones we did NOT find are likely to be deleted from the links collection
at the end of this month (May 2006). I've posted a list containing some of
the links that we did not manage to locate at the following URL:
http://www.geocities.com/povperson/POVLinksUpdate/MissingLinks.htm.

If you are passionate to save any of these links from being deleted, please
post a reply on this thread containing just the old URL and the new location
that should be substituted for it in the links collection.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message