POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : printing in color Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:11:20 EDT (-0400)
  printing in color (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Dennis Miller
Subject: printing in color
Date: 11 May 2006 11:41:22
Message: <44635b22@news.povray.org>
I need to print the code for a  POV scene for use in a large catalog display
(SIGGRAPH) and wonder if there is any way to print out the code in color,
using the display colors. I need the image to be better quality than a
simple 72-dpi screen capture so figured I could print it out then rescan it
at 300 dpi. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated - color would
really be preferable.
Thanks much.
Dennis

--

dhm### [at] comcastnet
http://www.dennismiller.neu.edu

Post a reply to this message

"Dennis Miller" <dhm### [at] comcastnet> wrote in message
>I need to print the code for a  POV scene for use in a large catalog
>display (SIGGRAPH) and wonder if there is any way to print out the code in
>color, using the display colors. I need the image to be better quality than
>a simple 72-dpi screen capture so figured I could print it out then rescan
>it at 300 dpi. Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated - color would
>really be preferable.
> Thanks much.
> Dennis
>
> --
>
> dhm### [at] comcastnet
> http://www.dennismiller.neu.edu

The Windows version has a 'Use colors' option when you print (the default).
Worked fine for me.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message