POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray dedicated modeler and animations system: testers wanted Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  New POV-Ray dedicated modeler and animations system: testers wanted (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Hugo
Subject: New POV-Ray dedicated modeler and animations system: testers wanted
Date: 25 Apr 2006 16:07:50
Message: <444e8196$1@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

I've been working on the development of a new POV-Ray modeler and
animation system for the MS-Windows platform. The application is not yet
ready for a public beta release, but it is getting very close.

The application highlights are:
  - Native animation support
  - Native POV-Ray SDL import capability
  - Full integration with POV-Ray

You can see more details and also some screenshots at www.bishop3d.com.

I'm looking for anyone interested in doing some preliminary tests to
help me to analyze/improve the application ergonomy and stability over
different systems as well as fine-tuning it.

If you are interested you can private e-mail me and I will send you a
link from where you can download it.

Thanks,

Hugo.

hug### [at] yahoocombr

Post a reply to this message

> I've been working on the development of a new POV-Ray modeler and
> animation system for the MS-Windows platform. The application is not yet
> ready for a public beta release, but it is getting very close.

Hello Hugo

Will there be a Linux version ?

- If not, will Bishop3D run under Wine in Linux ?

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com

Post a reply to this message