POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New POV-Ray dedicated modeler and animations system: testers wanted : Re: New POV-Ray dedicated modeler and animations system: testerswanted Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New POV-Ray dedicated modeler and animations system: testerswanted
From: Hugo
Date: 25 Apr 2006 21:07:10
Message: <444ec7be@news.povray.org>
Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:

> Will there be a Linux version ?

There are currently no plans for that, the GUI is totally based on
Borland's VCL and porting it to other platforms would require a complete
rewrite of it with some other windows library.

> - If not, will Bishop3D run under Wine in Linux ?

I really don't know (I know nearly nothing about what makes an
application wine-friendly). I think the only way to find out is to give
it a try...

Hugo.