POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV Solar System Server Time
1 Aug 2024 06:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  POV Solar System (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Nekar Xenos
Subject: POV Solar System
Date: 14 Mar 2006 13:29:36
Message: <44170b90@news.povray.org>
Has anyone tried anything like Orbiter (
http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/orbit.html ) in POV-Ray? I would like to be
able to do a flyby of the solar system with warp-speed between planets. Tips
on how to determine the postition of any given planet at any given date
would also be very helpful.

tnx

--
-Nekar Xenos-