POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GLP v0.9a Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:29:24 EDT (-0400)
  GLP v0.9a (Message 1 to 10 of 16)
From: David Curtis
Subject: GLP v0.9a
Date: 18 Sep 2005 08:09:57
Message: <432d5915@news.povray.org>
So i've written a little patch for our beloved POV-Ray. The patch adds an
opengl window. This is something i've always wanted pov to do. Right now the
patch is incomplete but with most features functioning. I'm releasing it now
to solicit comments, critisisms, flames or whatever. I need to complete this
project soon (so I can pov more). Here's the link to the website:
http://oglp-pov.tripod.com/glppov/. On it you'll find a zip file containing
an executable. A POV-Ray 3.6 installation is required to run the file.

Good Day,
Dave.

Post a reply to this message