POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : GLP v0.9a : Re: GLP v0.9a Server Time
1 Aug 2024 14:33:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GLP v0.9a
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 19 Sep 2005 23:47:28
Message: <432f8650$1@news.povray.org>
I gave this patch a go and one feature that I liked was the update
camera option on the opengl window.  This would be useful for tweaking
your camera placement in real time, instead of running render after
render of trials.  You could add the movement of objects and lights, but
then you are probably rebuilding Moray.

Isn't it customary to name a patch executable something other than
pvengine?  That way people aren't overwriting their original pov engine
or having to rename it themselves.

Its looking good so far David.  I'm sure you will have more believers as
you add features and complete this project.

Skip