POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : what is your favorite macro Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:25:06 EDT (-0400)
  what is your favorite macro (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Barehunter
Subject: what is your favorite macro
Date: 14 Jul 2005 13:50:00
Message: <web.42d6a5b795c0be7aaa4d892b0@news.povray.org>
Despite playing with povray since I bought raytracing worlds a couple of
centuries ago or so, I still consider myself an amateur. I use just 2
macros, as it were. FurTex ( I render a lot of furries) and Supercone ( I
worship the ground the inventor of THIS one walks on).

so what is Your favorite macro?

Post a reply to this message

> Supercone ( I worship the ground the inventor of THIS one walks on).

  Thanks.

--

                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message