POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "We are going to have some fun today!" Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  "We are going to have some fun today!" (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: "We are going to have some fun today!"
Date: 5 Jul 2005 08:09:51
Message: <42ca788f@news.povray.org>
POV-Ray courses by the US Air Force Academy.
http://www.usafa.af.mil/df/dfcs/POVray/

G.

Post a reply to this message

From: Warp
Subject: Re: "We are going to have some fun today!"
Date: 5 Jul 2005 08:20:08
Message: <42ca7af8@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote:
> POV-Ray courses by the US Air Force Academy.
> http://www.usafa.af.mil/df/dfcs/POVray/

  They could have used pngs instead of bmps, though...

--

                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Charter
Date: 5 Jul 2005 16:30:32
Message: <42caede8@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> POV-Ray courses by the US Air Force Academy.
> http://www.usafa.af.mil/df/dfcs/POVray/
>

> G.

Did you do the work on that, Gilles?

Post a reply to this message

From: Dan Byers
Date: 5 Jul 2005 20:33:53
Message: <42CB2631.D6B29254@huntel.net>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> POV-Ray courses by the US Air Force Academy.
> http://www.usafa.af.mil/df/dfcs/POVray/
>
> G.

No doubt learning to make shiny spheres over checkered planes improves
the quality of future Air Force officers.  Maybe it'll help keep them
from dropping bombs in the wrong place ;)

--
Dan
GoofyGraffix.com

Post a reply to this message

Dan Byers <goo### [at] huntelnet> wrote:
> No doubt learning to make shiny spheres over checkered planes improves
> the quality of future Air Force officers.

  I don't think it makes harm to a pilot to train his perception of
three-dimensional measures in his head.

--

                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message