POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "We are going to have some fun today!" : Re: "We are going to have some fun today!" Server Time
1 Aug 2024 18:21:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "We are going to have some fun today!"
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 6 Jul 2005 04:20:05
Message: <42cb9435@news.povray.org>

42caede8@news.povray.org...
> Gilles Tran wrote:
>> POV-Ray courses by the US Air Force Academy.
>> http://www.usafa.af.mil/df/dfcs/POVray/
>>

> Did you do the work on that, Gilles?

No, I just gave them the right to post the image on the webpage. In fact,
after re-reading their first message it looks that the page shouldn't be
visible from the internet, but I found it through Google by accident.
People, you just hacked a US military website...

To be clear, this course is not for USAF pilots or staff, but is part of a
summer seminar organised by the USAF Academy for high school students.

G.