POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is this a (known) bug? ? Server Time
1 Aug 2024 16:24:50 EDT (-0400)
  Is this a (known) bug? ? (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Shay
Subject: Is this a (known) bug? ?
Date: 16 Jun 2005 10:26:45
Message: <42b18c25@news.povray.org>
// uncommenting last cylinder makes
// other two "disappear"
// latest 3.6 and latest 3.5
// WinXP Intel 3gig

camera {
	orthographic
	location <0,0,-1>
	location <0,0,-.1>
	up 1*y
	right 4/3*x
}

background { rgb 1 }

cylinder { -x, x, .1 pigment { rgb 0 } }
cylinder { -y, y, .1 pigment { rgb 0 } }
//cylinder { 0, 1, .1 }

Post a reply to this message

From: bancquart sebastien
Subject: Re: Is this a (known) bug? ?
Date: 16 Jun 2005 11:46:11
Message: <42b19ec3@news.povray.org>
strange...
does the same on my PC, unless I remove the "orthographic" or if I move the
camera to at least <0,0,-0.9>
...don't nderstand...

42b18c25@news.povray.org...
> // uncommenting last cylinder makes
> // other two "disappear"
> // latest 3.6 and latest 3.5
> // WinXP Intel 3gig
>
> camera {
> orthographic
> location <0,0,-1>
> location <0,0,-.1>
> up 1*y
> right 4/3*x
> }
>
> background { rgb 1 }
>
> cylinder { -x, x, .1 pigment { rgb 0 } }
> cylinder { -y, y, .1 pigment { rgb 0 } }
> //cylinder { 0, 1, .1 }

Post a reply to this message