POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Super Still Life Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:08:54 EDT (-0400)
  Super Still Life (Message 21 to 27 of 27)
From: Gena
Subject: Re: Super Still Life
Date: 25 Oct 2004 04:08:21
Message: <417cb475$1@news.povray.org>
Should we postpone this project till the end of this
year because of new POVCOMP deadline?

Gena.

Post a reply to this message

From: miyoken
Date: 30 Oct 2004 11:05:00
Message: <web.4183ad0c33662c864b4fa33e0@news.povray.org>
Gena <gen### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Should we postpone this project till the end of this
> year because of new POVCOMP deadline?
>
> Gena.

I wonder nobody replies to this question why.
I also want to participate in this project.
If you want to postpone it until POVCOMP finishes, I still do not matter.

Regards

miyoken

Post a reply to this message