POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Cel rendering in POV3.6? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 14:17:03 EDT (-0400)
  Cel rendering in POV3.6? (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Evil Dr Ganymede
Subject: Cel rendering in POV3.6?
Date: 10 Oct 2004 13:25:00
Message: <web.41696febfb691d8d53a8f6120@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to "cel render" in POVray 3.6 (even if with an add-on)? Say,
perhaps using the Quality setting?

Post a reply to this message

From: Severi Salminen
Subject: Re: Cel rendering in POV3.6?
Date: 10 Oct 2004 15:13:11
Message: <416989c7$1@news.povray.org>
Evil Dr Ganymede wrote:
> Is there a way to "cel render" in POVray 3.6 (even if with an add-on)? Say,
> perhaps using the Quality setting?

I'm not familiar with the term "cel render". Could you describe what
that means or what it should do?

Severi Salminen

Post a reply to this message

From: Slime
Date: 10 Oct 2004 15:57:56
Message: <41699444$1@news.povray.org>
> Is there a way to "cel render" in POVray 3.6 (even if with an add-on)?
Say,
> perhaps using the Quality setting?

MegaPov 1.1 has a few tricks such as the angle of incidence pattern which I
believe can be used to simulate cel shading.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message