POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Interesting side-effect... Server Time
19 May 2024 19:40:13 EDT (-0400)
  Interesting side-effect... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Tim Nikias
Subject: Interesting side-effect...
Date: 26 Sep 2004 21:07:54
Message: <415767ea$1@news.povray.org>
I'm running POV-Ray for Windows 3.6.1 on Win2000 and just ran into an
interesting effect. I continued a trace which was actually an animation. The
preview Window would show the finished images one by one after parsing, but
with some colors switched: white was black, some reds seemed blue, but some
grays remained gray, as well as some brownish ones... Very interesting.
Didn't have any negative effects on the actual written Output, nontheless,
is this a known issue?

It's late right now and I need to go to bed, but tomorrow I'll try to cook
up a minimal scene which duplicates the effect.

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"