POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how to model this? Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:10:28 EDT (-0400)
  how to model this? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Gert  Van den Eynde
Subject: how to model this?
Date: 2 Aug 2004 11:06:46
Message: <410e5886@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I would like to use povray to model some scientific data: I have a (large)
set <x,y,z,data> vectors in which the data scalar can be represented using
a color. Between the given data, an interpolation mechanism should provide
continuity. How could I model this in Povray (speed of trace is not that
important) ?

Any tips are most welcome,

gert

Post a reply to this message