POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some of my POV-Ray experiments since 1999 Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:10:06 EDT (-0400)
  Some of my POV-Ray experiments since 1999 (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: Some of my POV-Ray experiments since 1999
Date: 26 Jul 2004 21:14:27
Message: <4105ac73@news.povray.org>
I have known POV-Ray since late 1999.

In the years since then I must have been raytracing
more than 2000 images. (Yes, I know - I'm addicted.)

Yesterday I browsed through the images on my HD and
picked 120 of them that roughly represents what I
have been doing with POV-Ray through these years.

I have uploaded 87 of them to a web directory and I am
planning to upload the rest of them later.

Here's that directory:

http://home.online.no/~t-o-k/POV-Ray_Images/

Until I have made a html page with individual thumbnails
and links, these images will have to do as indexes.

http://home.online.no/~t-o-k/POV-Ray_Images/Sheet001.jpg
http://home.online.no/~t-o-k/POV-Ray_Images/Sheet002.jpg
http://home.online.no/~t-o-k/POV-Ray_Images/Sheet003.jpg
http://home.online.no/~t-o-k/POV-Ray_Images/Sheet004.jpg
http://home.online.no/~t-o-k/POV-Ray_Images/Sheet005.jpg
http://home.online.no/~t-o-k/POV-Ray_Images/Sheet006.jpg
http://home.online.no/~t-o-k/POV-Ray_Images/Sheet007.jpg
http://home.online.no/~t-o-k/POV-Ray_Images/Sheet008.jpg

Many of you have probably seen a some of these images
before. But I think that there are a few images in there
that I have not shown before.

All these images are made by scripting in POV-Ray, though
I have changed the colour tones in some of them with an
image editor.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.net

Post a reply to this message

> All these images are made by scripting in POV-Ray, though
> I have changed the colour tones in some of them with an
> image editor.

Some very cool stuff in there. I remember a few of these from the
groups. The nurbs stuff, bicubic patch macros, and rounded CSG shapes
are the most interesting projects to me.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message