POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Is there an alternative for jitter? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 00:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Is there an alternative for jitter? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: emkaah
Subject: Is there an alternative for jitter?
Date: 7 Jul 2004 08:26:43
Message: <40ebec03@news.povray.org>
I want to use area-light in an animation, but I understand that jitter
should be avoided when animating, so I was wondering: is there a good
(not so random) alternative of using jitter in area-light to avoid
shadow bands? Too many lights in the grit makes rendering to slow.

Post a reply to this message