POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sold my first print at zazzle Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Sold my first print at zazzle (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Micha Riser
Subject: Sold my first print at zazzle
Date: 6 May 2004 11:43:18
Message: <409a5d16@news.povray.org>
This came kinda unexpected. But someone really bought a print of one of my
pictures at zazzle :-). Nice feeling. I don't really know why people like
exactly that picture most..
(http://www.zazzle.com/link.asp?associate_id=238868981923378946&redirect=product&product_id=228863084932565087)

as it is rather simplistic. But folks just seem to love butterflies and
sunsets.

Keep pov'ing
Greets
- Micha