POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sold my first print at zazzle : Re: Sold my first print at zazzle Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sold my first print at zazzle
From: Shay
Date: 13 May 2004 09:55:20
Message: <40a37e48$1@news.povray.org>
"Micha Riser" <mri### [at] gmxnet> wrote in message

Congratulations, you are now a professional CG artist. I have always
wanted to sell just one poster on Zazzle so I could (jokingly) claim
that title. However, (since CG is so easily reproducible) I have decided
that I will never create more than one print of any image.
Unfortunately, Zazzle doesn't have a way to create a limited-edition
product, so if I ever do sell a print, it won't be there. Not sure I
could part with one anyway, tttt.

 -Shay