POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray fractal raytracng contest Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:09:16 EDT (-0400)
  povray fractal raytracng contest (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Paul Bourke
Subject: povray fractal raytracng contest
Date: 24 Apr 2004 05:29:44
Message: <pdb_NOSPAM-A1095C.19294324042004@news.povray.org>
The final results of the POVRay Fractal Raytracing Contest have been
announced, point your browsers towards the final presentation page
   http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/povray/povfrac/final/
--
Paul Bourke
pdb_NOSPAMswin.edu.au

Post a reply to this message

From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Re: povray fractal raytracng contest
Date: 24 Apr 2004 05:34:14
Message: <Xns94D5759F15277raf256com@203.29.75.35>
pdb### [at] swineduau news:pdb_NOSPAM-
A1095C.19294324042004@news.povray.org

> http://astronomy.swin.edu.au/~pbourke/povray/povfrac/final/

Beautiful :)

TOo bad I didnt had time to even vote this time :(

Btw, for a next contest I suggest much longer time for writting it.

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message