POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Step by step tutorial Server Time
3 Aug 2024 10:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Step by step tutorial (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Step by step tutorial
Date: 9 Apr 2004 22:26:12
Message: <Xns94C72D0D6576Draf256com@203.29.75.35>
Do we have some PovRay step-by-step tutorial yet?

That will start with explaining basics, and then introduce more complec
objects, effects etc?

Something like manual but with more examples, and more book-like?

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/

Post a reply to this message