POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Step by step tutorial : Re: Step by step tutorial Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:13:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Step by step tutorial
From: Alain
Date: 10 Apr 2004 09:57:25
Message: <4077fd45$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj nous apporta ses lumieres ainsi en ce 2004/04/09
22:26... :

>Do we have some PovRay step-by-step tutorial yet?
>
>That will start with explaining basics, and then introduce more complec
>objects, effects etc?
>
>Something like manual but with more examples, and more book-like?

The windows version does have such a tutorial. It start with an empty
scene with only a plain background, and build up. I used it from start
to finish. I don't know for other platform.
Using the windows version, click the  "? POV-Win" button (Green "?").
Select point 3.0  Beginning Tutorial. Good for POV-Ray 3.4 and 3.5.

Alain