POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV VRML exporter? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:20:03 EDT (-0400)
  POV VRML exporter? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Michael Robison
Subject: POV VRML exporter?
Date: 10 Feb 2004 06:04:13
Message: <4028baad$1@news.povray.org>
Is there a VRML converter for POVray files?  If yes, what is it and
where can I get it?

Thank you, miker

Post a reply to this message

From: Hughes, B
Subject: Re: POV VRML exporter?
Date: 10 Feb 2004 07:44:20
Message: <4028d224@news.povray.org>
"Michael Robison" <zsp### [at] gtenet> wrote in message
> Is there a VRML converter for POVray files?  If yes, what is it and
> where can I get it?

Are you asking about a POV-Ray export to VRML? Or a VRML to POV? If the
latter then you might want to check out:
http://www.chemicalgraphics.com/paul/vrml2pov/
And, although I don't know if (or how well) 3DWin imports VRML and exports
it to POV, you could try http://www.tb-software.com/format_info.html

Hope that's a start anyway. Maybe even all the answers you needed.

Bob H.

Post a reply to this message