POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV VRML exporter? : Re: POV VRML exporter? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:18:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV VRML exporter?
From: Michael Robison
Date: 10 Feb 2004 21:05:24
Message: <40298de4@news.povray.org>
Thanks, guys.  I was looking for the VRML-to-POV because my daughter
needs to do a rough 3D model of our house and all the scrounging around
for POV furniture hasn't produced anything close to what I found in VRML
at the INT3D site.  I'll give it a go and let you know how the textures come
across.  Haha!  I've had bad experience with textures in format conversions.

Thanks again!

miker