POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : support for povray.poser forum? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 20:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  support for povray.poser forum? (Message 11 to 20 of 28)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 8 Messages >>>
From: gonzo
Subject: Re: support for povray.poser forum?
Date: 16 Jan 2004 17:55:01
Message: <web.40086b2727003ba6a0c272b50@news.povray.org>
Jeremy M. Praay wrote:
>Many of us use Poser now, for including Poser models in our POV-Ray scenes,
>so I'm wondering if anyone else here is interested in having a new forum.
>If you think it would be a good idea, or if not, please voice your opinion.

As Poser is the ONLY app of its kind out there I think this is an excellent
idea.  Love it or hate it, if you need people in your images, & don't have
either the skill or time to create from scratch in another app, then you
use Poser.

While there are many Poser sites out there already, I find the er...
proprietary... atmosphere of most of them keeps me from ever participating.
Most of them are not about exchanging information, but trying to sell you
someone's mediocre props.

A forum here, with the usual POV atmosphere would be great!

RG

Post a reply to this message