POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : urghh... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  urghh... (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tim Cook
Subject: urghh...
Date: 12 Jan 2004 16:25:19
Message: <400310bf$1@news.povray.org>
am I the only person more than slightly nauseated by the idea of
something like this?  (or is it the large amount of mac & cheese
I just ate...)

http://pro.jvc.com/prof/Attributes/features.jsp?feature_id=01&tree=&itempath=&model_id=MDL101275

Post a reply to this message

From: Christopher James Huff
Subject: Re: urghh...
Date: 12 Jan 2004 18:11:00
Message: <cjameshuff-6A8FB5.18111512012004@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <400310bf$1@news.povray.org>,
 Tim Cook <z99### [at] bellsouthnet> wrote:

> am I the only person more than slightly nauseated by the idea of
> something like this?  (or is it the large amount of mac & cheese
> I just ate...)

By the concept of a high resolution projector? No...why is that
nauseating? Though the price could give one an aneurysm...
Seems pretty decent specs...bright, very nice contrast ratio, good
resolution (though not extraordinary...just double 1024x768).
However...a suggested list price of nearly a quarter million dollars?
Without a lens?

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: <chr### [at] tagpovrayorg>
http://tag.povray.org/