POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : urghh... : Re: urghh... Server Time
3 Aug 2024 16:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: urghh...
From: Tim Cook
Date: 13 Jan 2004 03:01:00
Message: <4003a5bc$1@news.povray.org>
Christopher James Huff wrote:
> By the concept of a high resolution projector? No...why is that
> nauseating? Though the price could give one an aneurysm...

While the resolution certainly contributes to the effect, the price
and fact that it's 7000 lumens probably have more to do with it...I
mean, my own projector is 900 lumens and it's insanely bright.  But
if you replace the 7000 lumen lamp with a 900, and drop the price
by a factor of 100, that resolution and contrast ratio is awefully
nice...