POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Antialias and details in the background Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Antialias and details in the background (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: =Bob=
Subject: Antialias and details in the background
Date: 12 Jan 2004 15:28:24
Message: <40030368$1@news.povray.org>
Antialiasing removes the details of a background, so that
something like flames, explosions and starfields get severely
impacted by the process. In some cases, totally removed
from the picture. Is there a way to only antialias specific
objects? Or is this a post-process only?
Thanks in advance!
=Bob=

Post a reply to this message