POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : isoBlob Server Time
5 Aug 2024 04:13:06 EDT (-0400)
  isoBlob (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Mike Williams
Subject: isoBlob
Date: 3 Jan 2003 23:06:21
Message: <3e165dbd$1@news.povray.org>
Has anyone created a macro of the isoSurface blobs that have been discused?
The ones listed in the discussion about MLPOV work great but the points seem
to be embedded into the formula. I am looking for a maco that would take an
array of points and return the complete formula for the isoSurface.

If not I will try.

Post a reply to this message