POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : poser/spatch Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:16:01 EDT (-0400)
  poser/spatch (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: sully323
Subject: poser/spatch
Date: 26 May 2004 20:45:00
Message: <web.40b53962e9061ec992e110970@news.povray.org>
Ok..I've been using sPATCH/P.O.V. for a couple years, and have just recently
purchased POSER.I see all kinds of "props" for sale for poser, but I've
modelled many simmilar things myself already in sPATCH.But I can't figure
out how to use them together!! (I have used pose2ray a few times to send
figuers into POV with only problems with the maps...but more on that
later....)
   I am NOT a programmer, so super-technical explinations may go over my
head. Are there any simple tutorials showing sPATCH to Poser or visa-versa?
 Thanx...Chris

Post a reply to this message

>Ok..I've been using sPATCH/P.O.V. for a couple years, and have just recently
>purchased POSER.I see all kinds of "props" for sale for poser, but I've
>modelled many simmilar things myself already in sPATCH.But I can't figure
>out how to use them together!!

Isn't it just a case of Exporting the data from sPatch in a file format
that Poser can Import? E.g. DXF.

--
Mike Williams
Gentleman of Leisure