POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Weird rendering situation Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Weird rendering situation (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Marc Champagne
Subject: Weird rendering situation
Date: 23 Aug 2003 07:43:12
Message: <Xns93E04E3F73500POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Hi folks,

I've been dabling with Rune's particle system (very neat)
and don't really think it is his code that is the problem,
maybe just a circumstance of events (objects).

I have an animation sequence with options +kff300 +kf7,
the parsing is runs through, but the rendering sometimes
"hangs" forever in a frame, consumes all CPU and memory
consumption is not affected.

At first I though something was wrong with my code or
his code but then realised that the parsing would always
finish without a glitch.

I'm not quite sure how the at least try to debug this.

Any double_illuminate ideas?

Thanks

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca

Post a reply to this message

Marc Champagne <nos### [at] pleasecom> wrote in
news:Xns### [at] 204213191226:

> Hi folks,
>
> I've been dabling with Rune's particle system (very neat)
> and don't really think it is his code that is the problem,
> maybe just a circumstance of events (objects).
>
> I have an animation sequence with options +kff300 +kf7,
> the parsing is runs through, but the rendering sometimes
> "hangs" forever in a frame, consumes all CPU and memory
> consumption is not affected.
>
> At first I though something was wrong with my code or
> his code but then realised that the parsing would always
> finish without a glitch.
>
> I'm not quite sure how the at least try to debug this.
>
> Any double_illuminate ideas?
>
> Thanks

I am not using AA

--