POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.51? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:19:06 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.51? (Message 1 to 10 of 19)
From: Marc Champagne
Subject: POV-Ray 3.51?
Date: 17 Aug 2003 20:36:12
Message: <Xns93DAD1445ABE5POVMIKA@204.213.191.226>
Hi Folks,

I've read in povray.bugreports,
message title: Crash in POV-Ray 3.5 Windows (number overflow??)

...that there is a 3.51 version of POV-Ray, is this correct?

If so, is it available for D/L.

Thanks.

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: POV-Ray 3.51?
Date: 17 Aug 2003 20:57:50
Message: <3F4023F5.A95CBD82@pacbell.net>
Marc Champagne wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I've read in povray.bugreports,
> message title: Crash in POV-Ray 3.5 Windows (number overflow??)
>
> ...that there is a 3.51 version of POV-Ray, is this correct?
>
> If so, is it available for D/L.

POV-Ray v3.51 has not yet been released to the public. There is no public
release date available at this time.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message