POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Using 3dSMax in Pov Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:17:50 EDT (-0400)
  Using 3dSMax in Pov (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Using 3dSMax in Pov
Date: 7 Aug 2003 10:59:10
Message: <Xns93D0ACB91300Braf256com@204.213.191.226>
How can I import a .max file into .pov?
Or how can I export from Max into some format that pov can read, or that
can be easly importend to Pov ?

I need only mesh shapes (but having some textures and/or light info
wouldn't hurt).

--
#macro g(U,V)(.4*abs(sin(9*sqrt(pow(x-U,2)+pow(y-V,2))))*pow(1-min(1,(sqrt(
pow(x-U,2)+pow(y-V,2))*.3)),2)+.9)#end#macro p(c)#if(c>1)#local l=mod(c,100

Post a reply to this message