POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurfaces functions by Tsutomu Higo Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurfaces functions by Tsutomu Higo (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Isosurfaces functions by Tsutomu Higo
Date: 1 Aug 2003 13:43:11
Message: <3f2aa6af$1@news.povray.org>
Tsutomu just sent me this so I thought I'd share.
All are abstract images with code.
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/tom3d/pov45/ilpov45e.htm
http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/tom3d/pov46/ilpov46e.htm

G.

--

**********************
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: Isosurfaces functions by Tsutomu Higo
Date: 1 Aug 2003 15:06:14
Message: <3F2ABA25.37F573BD@gmx.de>
Gilles Tran wrote:

> Tsutomu just sent me this so I thought I'd share.
> All are abstract images with code.
> http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/tom3d/pov45/ilpov45e.htm
> http://members.jcom.home.ne.jp/tom3d/pov46/ilpov46e.htm

Those look good, similar to some of Friedrich Lohmueller's pictures in
some ways.

Those isosurface functions are not exactly 'easy evening literature' btw -
i usually have to split them into handy chunks before i start to
understand what's going on...

Christoph

Last updated 17 Jun. 2003 _____./\/^>_*_<^\/\.______

Post a reply to this message

His is one of my favorite websites... very nice mathematical modelling.

--
Douglas C. Eichenberg
dou### [at] nlsnet

Post a reply to this message