POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PowerMac G5 implications Server Time
24 Apr 2024 18:07:08 EDT (-0400)
  PowerMac G5 implications (Message 21 to 21 of 21)
From: ABX
Subject: Cleaning off-topic [was: PowerMac G5 implications]
Date: 1 Jul 2003 12:24:51
Message: <5uc3gv0k0utm9t74q1sur17vsi7dkvp0e9@4ax.com>
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:07:02 -0500, Christopher James Huff
<cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> From: Christopher James Huff <cja### [at] earthlinknet>
> Newsgroups: povray.general,povray.off-topic
> Subject: Re: PowerMac G5 implications

I noticed that this kind of message will be removed from server just like
message completly targeted to off-topic group. Could it be possible to leaving
messages where off-topic is only one of targets ? It is not especially important
in this thread probably but I had a case when thread started to be on-topic and
moved to other group, but off-topic leaved for marking continuation caused
further removal of somehow useful post.

ABX