POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray.binaries.wip? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  povray.binaries.wip? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: INVALID ADDRESS
Subject: povray.binaries.wip?
Date: 14 Jun 2003 16:17:48
Message: <pan.2003.06.14.20.19.01.496175@aaa.apollo.lv>
Browsing in povray.binaries.images I have noticed that there are is a lot
of "I changed a small detail, how does it look now? [WIP]" type of posts.
Wouldn't a binary group that expires in the manner of povray.off-topic
better suited for gathering feedback, on such WIP's?

Post a reply to this message