POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray.binaries.wip? : Re: povray.binaries.wip? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray.binaries.wip?
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 14 Jun 2003 16:27:16
Message: <3eeb8524$1@news.povray.org>
To be honest, I think most images are considered
WIP when uploaded. You post to get comments and
feedback and most of the time, you go back and make
some more changes for the next posting.

Those images entitled WIP will most probably have
some unfinished parts to it, like no textures, missing
detail etc. The author wants to imply that the image
will still have a long way to go, whereas other images
might be considered finished (for what they're supposed
to be).

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde