POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Multiple enquiries Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:23:43 EDT (-0400)
  Multiple enquiries (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Xilo Musimene
Subject: Multiple enquiries
Date: 8 Jun 2003 18:22:08
Message: <3EE3B70F.30303@hotpop.com>
Hi,
   I was wonder about a few things:

-I need to import a model from Poser4 into povray, I've check the
conversion utilities and they do not seem to import the texture, only
the wireframe, any suggestions for this?

-I need to have a piece of cloth floating in the wind.  I could possibly
program this myself but I think it has already been made, I just don't
know what to look for?

-I'd need some plants also, like small trees and bushes, if there are
any macros that can handle this I'd prefer using them!

Thanks a lot for any clarification concerning these 3 questions!
   Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
http://www.geocities.com/simonlemieux/

Post a reply to this message

> -I need to import a model from Poser4 into povray, I've check the
> conversion utilities and they do not seem to import the texture, only
> the wireframe, any suggestions for this?

PoseRay.  Works like a charm.

--
Tim Cook
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-empyrean