POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Multiple enquiries : Re: Multiple enquiries Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Multiple enquiries
From: Xilo Musimene
Date: 8 Jun 2003 20:03:33
Message: <3EE3CED5.4080005@hotpop.com>
Tim Nikias v2.0 wrote:
> www.oyonale.com (Gilles Tran) has a nice include for
> trees and grass, though no plants.

Ok, it should be fine, at least, I did not think about grass but now I
think it's a very good idea to have some!  Even if there's no plants...
  the place would look a bit more deserted i think which is pretty good
for my scene...

> And Christoph Hormann has written a MechSim Patch
> for Povray, with which you can create physical interaction
> between objects and cloth (but I have no clue on how
> everything is set up etc).

I'll check that out for sure!  I'll see if I can simulate some wind!

Thanks a lot!
   Xilo

--
Dedicated to audio/visual and interactive artwork.
http://www.geocities.com/simonlemieux/