POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray.org's Resource Links... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:15:45 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray.org's Resource Links... (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Subject: POV-Ray.org's Resource Links...
Date: 6 Jun 2003 12:16:19
Message: <3ee0be53@news.povray.org>
I wanted to ask if there's a method to rename the links and
change the descriptions of them. The link to my page lists
as "Tim's Resource Page" with "Site contains various macro
utilities and object files for download. Visit site to see what
is available".

I'd rather have it changed to "Tim Nikias v2.0 Includes" with
"Liquid-Surface-Simulation, I/O Macros, Rectangular-Mesh-Macros
 and various other POV-Scripted tools"...

The latter would be a better description of what to
expect...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde

Post a reply to this message

> I wanted to ask if there's a method to rename the links and
> change the descriptions of them. The link to my page lists
> as "Tim's Resource Page" with "Site contains various macro
> utilities and object files for download. Visit site to see what
> is available".
>
> I'd rather have it changed to "Tim Nikias v2.0 Includes" with
> "Liquid-Surface-Simulation, I/O Macros, Rectangular-Mesh-Macros
>  and various other POV-Scripted tools"...
>
> The latter would be a better description of what to
> expect...

I've made the changes to the data base. I have a lot of new links to
add to the collection but am suffering some serious vision problems
at the moment. Hopefully in a few weeks, if my vision problems clear
up, I'll finish adding the new links and get the site updated along
with the description changes you requested.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

see all the ugly stuff, when it doesn't,
you start to miss the good stuff... :-)

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde