POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray.org's Resource Links... : POV-Ray.org's Resource Links... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray.org's Resource Links...
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 6 Jun 2003 12:16:19
Message: <3ee0be53@news.povray.org>
I wanted to ask if there's a method to rename the links and
change the descriptions of them. The link to my page lists
as "Tim's Resource Page" with "Site contains various macro
utilities and object files for download. Visit site to see what
is available".

I'd rather have it changed to "Tim Nikias v2.0 Includes" with
"Liquid-Surface-Simulation, I/O Macros, Rectangular-Mesh-Macros
 and various other POV-Scripted tools"...

The latter would be a better description of what to
expect...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde