POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Problems with web wiev of p.b.i ? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:22:58 EDT (-0400)
  Problems with web wiev of p.b.i ? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: Problems with web wiev of p.b.i ?
Date: 4 Jun 2003 22:47:13
Message: <Xns939131CEEBE04torolavkhotmailcom@204.213.191.226>
I recently posted an image to povray.binaries.images;
"The Cubic Space Division experiences an earthquake - 1 attachment"
but it does not show up here:

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/

Is it the rather long subject line that is causing this ?
- Or are there other problems ?

I'm using Xnews v. 5.04.25 -> http://xnews.newsguy.com/

Tor Olav

Post a reply to this message

> I recently posted an image to povray.binaries.images;
> "The Cubic Space Division experiences an earthquake - 1 attachment"
> but it does not show up here:
>
> http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/
>
> Is it the rather long subject line that is causing this ?
> - Or are there other problems ?

As far as I know that web view does not update in real time like a normal
new program does. You will have to wait until the webview does an update
from the server.

--
Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message